This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
This website is owned and operated by Webduster, LLC. Your privacy is important to Webduster, LLC. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Webduster, LLC collects, and the ways in which Webduster, LLC uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Webduster, LLC may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website;
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including name and email address);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including your sign-u and payment date);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including answers to prompts and questions, book title, author name, user created topics and questions); and
- any other information that you send to MemoirWorkbook.com.
Using personal information
Webduster, LLC may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Webduster, LLC discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Webduster, LLC may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Third-Party Information Collection
- Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
- Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada: http://youradchoices.ca/
- European Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
Securing your data
Webduster, LLC will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Webduster, LLC will store all the personal information you provide on servers hosted by DigitalOcean
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Webduster, LLC is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Webduster, LLC
- by mail to Webduster, LLC, P.O. Box 21207, Bradenton, FL 34204